The Actimove® Rhizo Forte with its unique design and functionality provides reliable support for the injured area, along with high patient comfort. Actimove® Rhizo Forte is a thumb orthosis for the management of painful conditions and irritations of the thumb joints associated with chronic or acute indications. HCPCS L3923/L3924
The brace imppobilizes the carpometacarpal (CMC) and the first metacarpophalangeal (MCP 1) joints and places the thumb in a functional position. Material composition includes primarily thermoplastic polyurethane, a core out of aluminum alloy and straps made out of polyamide with a latex free formulation. It is easy to clean and machine washable.
- Its special construction effectively restricts thumb adduction, while leaving the four fingers and the wrist to move freely
- Its adaptable aluminum core makes it easy to optimally fit the immobilizer to the individual hand shape
- With its fasteners/closures, the brace can be easily secured with one hand
- The selected materials and the low profile design with smooth edges contribute to maximum comfort
- The product is dirt and water resistant and can be dried easily
Actimove® Rhizo Forte