OrthoPrax Knee Brace for improved lateral stability and controlled movement.
The OrthoPrax Knee Brace 1832 with range of motion control (ROM) stabilizes and immobilizes the knee. The hinges can be restricted at 0°, 15°, 30°, 60° and 90° extension and flexion. The wrap-around design allows for easy application on thigh circumferences up to 28 inches (71cm).
- Medial and lateral padded hinges stabilize the knee joint
- Tool-free ROM control to restrict flexion and extension
- Wrap-around design for easy positioning and donning, adjusts to different leg circumference
- Open knee cap and popliteal area for comfortable extended wear
- Straps for added support
- Same design for right and left (R + L)
- L1832/L1833 PDAC verified*
- * Suggested codes are based on PDAC coding verified as of 01/22. It is the responsibility of the provider to determine the appropriate billing code, as well as, whether the use of a product complies with medical necessity and other documentation requirements of the payer