3M Steri Strip™ Reinforced Adhesive Skin Closure is a sterile, breathable adhesive strip reinforced with polymer filaments, for strong, reliable closure of incisions and skin lacerations.
- Strength - Nonwoven rayon backed material reinforced with filaments for strength. (Reference on file)
- Cost savings - A low cost alternative to sutures and tissue adhesives1
- Easy on patients - Soft, nonwoven backing and breathable design.
3M™ Steri Strip™ Reinforced Adhesive Skin Closures are the worldwide standard in adhesive skin closures, trusted for their convenience, simplicity and non invasive design.
- Known for their versatility, Steri-Strip Reinforced Skin Closures are used in the closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and following early suture/staple removal.
- For use in: Emergency Department, Operating Room, clinics and physician's offices, and same day surgery centers