Medical Solutions for Lymphedema, other forms of chronic edema. The MedaFit™ brand is the only compression garment that has replaceable parts. The foam insert and straps can be replaced when worn out.
- 30–40mmHg of gradient, inelastic compression
- Highly adjustable compression system
- Outer shell fabric is very durable, and provides firm containment
- Inner WAVEFOAM liner creates high-low pressure ridges to promote lymph drainage
- COMPREBOOT PLUS features chipped foam liner
- Replaceable straps (call Customer Care for details) and foamliner extend garment life
- Safe for day or night
- Easy care - machine wash and dry
- Not made with natural rubber latex
INDICATIONS: Stage II or III chronic Lymphedema; Chronic Venous Insufficiency; Post-surgical edema
INCLUDES: 1 MEDAFIT TH garment; Pair of non-compressive cotton liners; 1 COMPREBOOT PLUS
WAVEFOAM LINER: The inner foam liner is constructed with WaveFoam. High-low pressure ridges help facilitate lymph movement.
COMPREBOOT PLUS: Firm compression with inner chipped foam liner, adjustable straps and gripper patches for added traction