The Actimove Cervical Cervical Collar is intended to provide support of the cervical spine after circular application, to help hold the head in a stable position and to restrict the neck range of motion.
Features and Benefits:
- A soft-density, comfortable cervical support that provides gentle head and neck support, restricting neck range of motion.
- Holds the head in a stable position thanks to the pre-formed anatomical shape.
- Easy to apply and adjust hook and loop closures.
- Suitable for those sensitive to latex, as this product is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Available in Narrow (2.5") and Regular (3.25") Widths
Fields of application may include:
- Degenerative disorders in the cervical area
- Minor cervical trauma
- Post-Operative Use
- Painful cervical syndrome
- Cervical migraine
- Minor ligament injury
- Cervical Strain
- Short-term use after whiplash.