Core-Spun Support Socks for men and women look and feel like a soft, comfortable everyday sock with the added benefit of true gradient compression. The ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on and the sock thickness makes them comfortable for all-day wear.
Gradient compression promotes better circulation and helps prevent swelling and leg fatigue. 15–20mmHg Cool-max - polyester/ nylon/spandex gradient compression support socks are designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis for long distance travelers.*
Core-Spun Support Thigh High Socks Feature:
- Available in 15-20 mmHg - 20-30 mmHg - 30-40 mmHg
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the thigh highs easier to put on
- Moisture wicking fibers
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
- 100% USA Made
What are Core-Spun yarns? Core-Spun yarns are made by twisting fibers around an inner fiber, creating one yarn. This process is used to enhance functional properties of fabrics especially stretch and comfort as well as durability.
Comfortably Cool Core-Spun Support Socks are made using moisture wicking yarns to wick moisture away from the skin to the exterior of the sock, moving moisture up and out of the foot area. The result is a sock that is comfortable and cool.