- Standard aluminum pushbutton crutches feature a double extruded center tube that provides load-bearing strength where it's needed the most
- The special foot piece utilizes durable rivets to secure the aluminum tubing from the inside, providing more stability than plastic connectors
- Long, virtually unbreakable stair deflector helps protect against the crutch slipping on stairs and helps increase stress tolerance at all angles without cracking; nonskid rubber tips provide good traction
- Built-in metal ring helps prevent excessive wear and ensures maximum durability; crutches come packaged completely accessorized with no assembly required
- Youth size fits patients between 4'6" and 5'2" tall; Adult Medium fits patients between 5'2" and 5'10"; Adult Tall fits patients between 5'10" and 6'6"
|PATIENT HEIGHT RANGE||5'2"- 5'10" - 5'10"- 6'6"|
|PATIENT TYPE||Adult - Tall Adult|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY POUNDS||300 lb|