Post-Op Range of motion Elbow Brace
- Conservative care of elbow instabilities, with or without other injuries.
- Orthotic care for medial or lateral epicondyle fractures.
- Postoperative care after prosthesis implantation.
- Postoperative care after elbow stabilization
- Functional follow-up treatment for stable fractures
- Passive mobilization after elbow arthrolysis
- Postoperative care of elbow ligament instabilities
Mode of Action
- Immobilization and stabilization of elbow joint
- Flexion and extension limitation can be set in steps of 10° from 0° to 120°
- Movement restriction orthosis for early functional treatment
- Open and flat-frame construction
- Total weight of only 400g
- Adjustable length handle
- Malleable frame
- Comfortable shoulder strap included
- Latex-free breathable open cell foam padding
- Easy to adjust QuickSet hinge
- Safety cover protects hinge ROM settings
- Low-profile flat hinge
- 30% lighter than previous version
L3760 - L3761