The SpryStep® Carbon Footplate has been designed to alleviate foot pain and instability. Among non-athletes, there are multiple additional clinical applications for acute or chronic foot conditions.
Recommended for: Greater toe plantar plate injury (turf toe) - metatarsal fractures - Lis Franc injury - forefoot, mid foot Pain
- Integrated toe ramp enhances naturalgate
- Rigid carbon core provides great energy return
- Trimmable composite materials all around the footplate for easy customization
- Fits comfortably in most footwear
|Size||Women’s Shoe Size||Men’s Shoe Size|
|SM||5 – 10||6 – 8 1/2|
|MD||8 1/4 – 12||7 – 10|
|LG||11 – 15 1/2||9 – 12|
|XL||–||11 – 14|
|2X||–||13 – 16|
- Remove the original inlay of the shoe, if removable.
- Place the carbon footplate inside the shoe.
- Place original inlay over the top of the carbon footplate (if there is no original removable inlay then disregard this step).
- With the shoe laces loose, slide the foot inside the shoe. This might require the use of a shoe horn.
- Ensure the heel sits flat on the sole and that the shoe heel is not distorted.
• Firmly fasten laces or other fastening mechanisms.
- Ensure comfort with no impingements prior to use.
The footplate can be gently cleaned with mild soap and water.