TheraSonic™ conductive gel can be used with any ultrasound device and is water soluble, hypoallergenic, does not stain and comes with an easy-to-open flip top cap.
TheraSonic 5L Multi-Purpose Ultrasound Conductive Gel
TheraSonic 5 Liter Multi-Purpose Ultrasound Conductive Gel is recommended for all medical ultrasound procedures where viscous gel is required.Widely used for diagnostic and therapeutic medical ultrasound,TheraSonic is a non-greasy, non-staining and hypoallergenic formula packaged in a cost effective 5 liter (1.3 gallon) container with an eight ounce reusable bottle for easy refills. It will not stain clothing or damage transducers.
- Acoustically correct for a broad range of frequencies
- Multi-purpose gel can be used with any ultrasound device
- Unique water-soluble formula is non-greasy, non-staining and hypoallergenic
- 5 liter (1.3 gallon) container comes with an empty 8 ounce reusable bottle for easy refills
- Cost effective
- Highly conductive
- Will not damage transducers
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET
- This product is known to be a non-hazardous product.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- DO NOT USE WITH DEFIBRILLATORS
- Acoustically correct for the broad range of frequencies. Hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic, non-irritating Water-soluble
- No formaldehyde
Potential Health Effects
Eye: May cause redness to eyes.
Ingestion: May cause stomach upset if ingested.
INFORMATION ON INGREDIENTS
Water Soluble Contact Medium for Ultrasound Transmission
Ingredients: Purified Water, Carbomer, ETDA Disodium, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl, Cellouse, Triethanolamine, Propylene, Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, FD&C Blue #1.