Functional ankle brace combines benefits for effective therapy and improved compliance - HCPCS L4350
Features and Benefits:
- Supports pain relief through the stabilization of the upper ankle joint preventing inversion and eversion.
- Allows for normal gait thanks to unrestricted flexion and plantarflexion.
- Reliable and easy to adjust heel strap and cushioned inner foam padding (TaloCast).
- Adjustable air cells for compression and a reliable and easy to adjust heel strap (TaloCast Air).
- Adjustable air cells for compression and optional cold therapy for extra pain relief (TaloCast AirGel).
Fields of application:
- Ligament and capsule injuries at the upper ankle joint (e.g., ligament ruptures, strains, distortions)
- Slight soft tissue injuries
- Chronic ankle instability
- Rehabilitation and prevention of ankle injuries
- Acute, chronic, and inflammatory edema